Xero, FreshBooks among finance offerings in new WeWork app store
WeWork, a coworking and office space provider, has launched an app store for its users to find utilities for whatever working needs they might have.
The accounting and invoicing apps the company selected for the initial release of the WeWork Services Store are:
- Xero, accounting software aimed at small to midsized businesses.
- InDinero, which provides accounting software as well as bookkeeping and tax services.
- Bench, which provides a team of bookkeepers to users.
- FreshBooks, accounting software aimed at self- employed professionals.
- Bonsai, which provides proposals, contracts and invoices for freelancers.
- Budgeta, which provides planning and budgeting software for startups.
- Blinksale, which makes invoicing and payment tracking software.
- Control, which provides dashboard-based transaction analytics.
The store also selected Expensify and Receipt Bank for its invoicing offerings; DocuSign, HelloSign, and PandaDoc for e-signing options; and Chase Bank will serve as WeWork’s payment processing provider.
“Accessible on web and mobile, the Services Store allows [WeWork] members to give their recommendations on products, as well as customized collections of specific business solutions tailored to meet the needs of companies in various stages of growth,” Ron Gura, senior vice president of digital product for WeWork, wrote in a blog post. “From finance and human resources, to marketing and project management, many of the services available can also be seamlessly integrated with existing WeWork membership.”
The Services Store is also advertised to provide WeWork members with exclusive discounts and offers for the features apps.