Xero launched an Assurance Dashboard to help advisors monitor clients’ financial transactions with inspections that are more targeted and efficient.
The new feature enables advisor customers to:
- Monitor their client’s use of Xero and identify any errors and anomalies so they can be fixed or investigated early in Xero.
- Use the dashboard’s heatmap of user activity to check for bank account transactions that have been altered, deleted or manually reconciled.
- Surface items that need attention in real-time.
"A small business’ financial data provides important context and clarity over how it is performing,” stated Craig Walker, chief technology officer at Xero. "If the data is accurate, the business can make more informed decisions. But maintaining data integrity is an ongoing process. Limiting the risk of human error, bank transaction data flows straight into the platform via secure, electronic connections. Small businesses, their customers and their suppliers can transact directly with one another on the platform so the data stays clean. Xero’s Assurance Dashboard allows advisors to detect anomalies in their client’s data, at scale, and perform continuous assurance across their clients’ financial transactions."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access