As CPA firms and their clients continue to adapt to the cloud and innovations in practice management, the Digital CPA Conference, celebrating its fourth year, looks to help CPAs stay on top of the tech that drives business in 2015.
The Conference will offer networking opportunities with firm leaders and consultants who are leading digital transformation, as well as learning new concepts about serving their clients as trusted business advisors in a rapidly changing world.
When: Dec. 7-9, 2015
Where: Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa, Las Vegas. (Key parts of the program are also available as a live broadcast)
2015 Conference highlights will include:
- A keynote speech from innovation champion Amy Radin, who held top marketing posts at American Express and AXA Group and was chief innovation officer for E*TRADE and Citi
- A “state of the Digital CPA community” address from Erik Asgeirsson, president and CEO of CPA.com
- A professional issues update from AICPA president and CEO Barry C. Melancon, CPA, CGMA
- Insight from Gale Crosley, a consultant for CPA firms on revenue growth
- A review of economic trends from Anika Kahn, senior economist at Wells Fargo Securities LLC.
- A motivational speech from Pat Williams, senior vice president for the Orlando Magic and recipient of a lifetime achievement award from the Basketball Hall of Fame
- Panel sessions from leaders of CPA firms who have had success embracing the cloud and moving into new lines of business
- New research on innovation trends in the profession
For more information on the Conference, head to the event's site here.