Accountingfly, the online career community for accounting professionals, along with payroll service Gusto, recently released their 2016 Ultimate Recruiting Guide for Accounting Firms - a comprehensive guide covering firm culture to sourcing strategies.
The guide looks to teach professionals how "to build an effective and thoughtful recruiting strategy that will draw amazing people to your firm," utilizing checklists, templates, case studies, and expert advice.
This guide will help your firm:
- Define a great company culture
- Create a compelling onboarding experience
- Understand what it takes to attract top talent
- Integrate the tools and processes for success
The Guide is recommended to:
- An accounting or bookkeeping firm looking to hire in 2016
- Those interested in building the right firm culture and values to retain talent
To download a copy of the 2016 Recruiting Guide, head to Gusto's site here.