McGladrey Alliance, an affiliation of U.S.-based independent accounting and consulting firms, announced the 10 recent graduates of its partner development program.
The program focuses on leadership and business development during six three-day sessions over 18 months.
Over the past seven years, in partnership with the Center for Character-Based Leadership and Rainmaker Academy, McGladrey Alliance has graduated 123 professionals from 46 accounting and consulting firms in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
“We are proud of the personal and professional successes of our McGladrey Alliance Partner Development Program graduates,” said McGladrey Executive Director Debra K. Lockwood in a statement. “Their commitment to the program and their firms will enable them to continue experiencing success at a high level.”
This year’s 10 graduates come from seven firms. They are:
• W. Mark Baker of Jackson Thornton and Co., PC
• Chris Neuenschwander of Jackson Thornton and Co., PC
• Mark Patterson of KraftCPAs PLLC
• Chav Pierce of LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand
• Kevin Stickle of Larson Gross pllc
• Gregory Urban of Dopkins & Company LLP
• Jennifer Shepard of Sax Macy Fromm & Co., PC
• Al Traverso of Sax Macy Fromm & Co., PC
• Lisa Thouin of The Mercadien Group
• John Dreboty of The Mercadien Group
McGladrey Alliance, to which all program participants belong, has 90 members in 42 states and Puerto Rico. For more information on the alliance, visit www.mcgladrey.com.