Improve client collaboration and add high value services via a cloud-based mobile workforce
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and various work from home protocols, we invite you to join this one hour, CPE accredited panel discussion to learn how firms of all sizes can utilize cloud-based software to enhance client relationships and improve staff collaboration. By taking steps now to learn about the solutions available, you’ll position your firm for productivity and efficiency gains that will translate into new revenue streams via tax planning and consulting services.
Our panel of esteemed experts will review how to put together a plan for 2021 and implement processes that will:
- Enable staff to work from multiple locations and collaborate with their peers using the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
- Improve your ability to respond to client inquiries with 24/7 access to files and documents.
- Send and receive your clients’ personal and sensitive data via security best practices.
- Create additional engagements and revenue opportunities within your existing client base via data analytics.
- Increase billings and reduce tax prep costs by leveraging online payment capabilities and capturing document approvals via e-signatures