Successful tips to get ready for tax season and maximize performance
The start of tax season is closing in fast and there are many things to consider, plan for and take action to address in the last few weeks of this year to ensure you have a successful busy season.
Join this complimentary one-hour CPE-accredited webinar to learn what you can do over the final weeks of 2020 to get ready for 2021. We’ll cover some steps you can take to automate your tax prep processes and get ready for what will surely be yet another hectic and compressed tax season, especially in light of the various COVID-19-related situations your practice might be dealing with. We’ll cover:
- The importance of properly training, challenging and motivating staff.
- Implementing technologies that will eliminate mundane tasks and simplify processes.
- Taking advantage of a digital tax workflow and tax prep in the Cloud to enjoy a better work/life balance.
- Utilizing mobile tools that allow you to work when you want and where you want.
- Managing workloads to find the time needed to prepare and file all those returns.
- Why Outsourcing might be right for you.
- Ensuring you’re in a strong position to answer and address client inquiries.
Not only will you gain some ideas for handling what will surely be a very challenging busy season, you’ll also learn what you can do to meet and exceed client expectations, and ensure a successful 2021.