The Profession and the Pandemic Revisited: Insights and Strategies for Firm Leaders
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to reshape the economy and the accounting profession, this webinar will bring together three leading experts ─ Gary Boomer, Allan Koltin and Gary Shamis ─ to discuss what firm leaders need to know to make it through the coronavirus crisis and come out in a strong position.
The panelists will discuss:
- Long-term planning for the rest of the pandemic ─ and after
- Collections and client management issues
- Staff and talent management and retention
- Getting the most out of technology
- The latest opportunities for firms, including PPP loan forgiveness applications, pandemic-related advisory services, and more