Expectations are high coming out of tax season:
· Clients expect proactive outreach and immediate answers from their tax and accounting partners.
· You expect staff to find time to get the work done, and concentrate on higher value billable client services
· Your staff expects a better work/life balance you can provide by taking advantage of cloud-based technologies that offer 24/7 anytime, anywhere access.
Join us for this one hour webinar where we’ll discuss the dynamics of meeting and exceeding those expectations. Learn how you can do so via integrated cloud-based technologies that offer a seamlessly integrated Digital Tax Workflow for 1040 returns. You’ll hear how improving tax prep in the cloud will not only save you time and money, it will speed up client collaboration and help improve staff productivity and efficiency.
We’ll take a look at why it’s important to:
- Increase the security of your clients’ personal and sensitive data via the use of secure portals.
- Improve your clients’ ability to provide their tax source documents and information securely and quickly via electronic organizers.
- Save time and ensure staff concentrates on higher value tasks via scanning and data import technologies.
- Increase billings and reduce tax prep costs by capturing document approvals via e-signatures.
Join our panel of experts to hear ideas on how you too can improve the service you provide to clients by taking advantage of an integrated 1040 Digital Tax Workflow and client collaboration tools and resources that are at your disposal.