The Massachusetts Society of CPAs announced the winners of its annual Women to Watch Awards, recognizing women who have made achievements in the profession, demonstrated leadership and contributed to their communities.
The awards, to be presented Nov. 7 at the MSCPA’s Women’s Leadership Summit at the Westin Waltham, are presented in two categories.
“These women are top performers both in and out of the office, and it’s a proud moment for the profession when we recognize their accomplishments,” stated MSCPA president and CEO Theodore Flynn.
The 2013 Women to Watch Award winners, listed alphabetically for both categories, are:
• Renee Davis, CPA – partner, Powers & Sullivan CPAs, LLC
• Kristin Kelley – tax manager, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC
• Carla McCall, CPA, CGMA – managing partner, Alexander Aronson Finning & Co PC
• Kristie Cotter, CPA – manager, Samet and Company PC
• Karen Briggs McElroy, CPA – senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Kathy Parker, CPA – partner, Rodman & Rodman, PC
More information about the MSCPA’s Women’s Leadership Summit is available here.