Top 5 Tax Season Dinners
1) Overpriced, repeat dinner from fancy restaurant ordered before 10 a.m. based on working a 10-hour day at “Big Firm.”
2) Client dinner at nice restaurant with good food and exhausting conversation.
3) Warmed up bratwurst and raisin toast eaten at 9:30 p.m. Haven’t seen the grocery store in days.
4) Crock Pot dinners, overplanned by practical accountant
5) Nothing. Filled up on snacks all day and too exhausted to eat.
What’s your favorite tax season dinner? Please share!
If you have already registered to Accounting Tomorrow, please use the form below to login. When completed you will immeditely be directed to post a comment.
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.