TaxACT, provider of digital and download tax preparation solutions, recently announced a Facebook-based Student Loan Relief and Cash Prize Giveaway Sweepstakes for students trying to pay down their school debt.
The prizes include:
• Grand Prize: $5,000 student loan relief giveaway
• Three monthly $1,500 student loan relief giveaways
• Eight biweekly $500 cash prize giveaways
• Four $500 cash prize referral giveaways
Ways for taxpayers to enter between now and April 19, 2013 are:
1. "Like" TaxACT on Facebook
2. Submit a two-minute video or image with a caption explaining how their education will make a difference in their communities
3. Submit a photo with a caption explaining how their education will make a difference in their communities
4. Share the sweepstakes with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter (with the potential to win $500 if a friend or family member wins prize money)
"We believe how we act as a company, and as individuals, is a measure of who we are," said TaxACT president JoAnn Kintzel in a statement. "As a company, we act responsibly and with integrity to provide the best value in tax preparation products. As individuals, we believe financial responsibility and higher education play major roles in our community's future. This sweepstakes recognizes students and graduates who share those same values and act responsibly using their college education to better their communities."
More information about the sweepstakes is available here.
If you have already registered to Accounting Tomorrow, please use the form below to login. When completed you will immeditely be directed to post a comment.
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.