Moss Adams CEO Bob Bunting told attendees during his keynote address at the Accounting Today Growth & Profitability Summit about the six things they should do when they get home to improve their firms.
1. Prepare Your Firm for an Upstream Merger
2. Pursue Only “A” Clients
3. Start Using Predatory Pricing Like Your Competitors
4. Hire Your Best Competitor
5. Pay for Exactly What You Expect
6. Separate Your Best People from Your OK People
“You are in a competitive sport yourself,” said Bunting. “It’s called public accounting.”