Email This Article
ADP Sees Private Sector Adding 118,000 Jobs in November
Private sector employers added 118,000 jobs from October to November, according to the latest monthly employment report from payroll giant ADP, though the hiring gains were tempered by the impact of Hurricane Sandy.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines