Email This Article
ADP Sees Private Sector Employment Softening
Private sector employment rose by 166,000 jobs in September, according to a report released Wednesday by payroll giant ADP, indicating a continuing slowdown in recent months in job gains across the still fragile economy.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines