Here is our collected coverage of our 3rd Annual Growth & Profitability Summit, including keynote sessions, and tips, strategies and best practices on tax, technology, recruiting and retention, M&A, and more:
- Details of the opening day keynotes by Gene Marks and Anthony Reed.
- Highlights from Monday's keynote by the AICPA's Jina Etienne, including how tax professionals need to adapt.
- The best practices of high-performing accounting firms, from Allan Koltin's Tuesday keynote.
- Pre-election predictions on what professionals can expect after next Tuesday, no matter who wins.
- The top Best Accounting Firms to Work For, from our awards luncheon.
- The price of a failed merger, from Steven Berger's session on "Making Mergers Work."