Here is our collected coverage of our 3rd Annual Growth & Profitability Summit, including keynote sessions, and tips, strategies and best practices on tax, technology, recruiting and retention, M&A, and more:
- Details of the opening day keynotes by Gene Marks and Anthony Reed.
- Highlights from Monday's keynote by the AICPA's Jina Etienne, including how tax professionals need to adapt.
- The best practices of high-performing accounting firms, from Allan Koltin's Tuesday keynote.
- Pre-election predictions on what professionals can expect after next Tuesday, no matter who wins.
- The top Best Accounting Firms to Work For, from our awards luncheon.
- The price of a failed merger, from Steven Berger's session on "Making Mergers Work."
All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.