Email This Article
Obama Concessions Signal Potential Bipartisan Tax Rate and Budget Deal
President Barack Obama lowered his tax revenue demand by $200 billion and offered to start tax rate increases at $400,000 in income instead of $250,000, moving closer to a budget deal with House Speaker John Boehner.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Ted Cruz Says Richard Nixon's Ghost Is Smiling While Watching Obama's IRS
- How Does Your Tax Prep Software Stack Up?
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits