All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney favor sharply different policies on many of the major issues facing our country, particularly income taxes. It is striking, then, when the two candidates do actually agree. One area where the contestants for the White House largely see eye to eye is fostering innovation by expanding the federal research and development tax credit, and making it permanent.
Get access to this article and thousands more...
Register now for FREE site access and more
- Transfers of Business-Owned Life Insurance Can Trigger a Tax Hit
- Bobby Jindal Introduces Plan to Tax Everybody
- Inspector General Urges IRS to Revoke PTINs of Noncompliant Tax Preparers
- Bloomberg BNA Analyzes State Tax Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Congress Eyes Impact of Tax Breaks on Rising Tuition Costs