All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.
Write-ups are extinct. When I started in 1963, most small CPA firms primarily did write-ups. After I started my practice in 1969, it became an embarrassment to say I did write-ups. It connoted something beneath my “professional” status. I think a problem today is that write-ups no longer exist for younger staff.
Get access to this article and thousands more...
Register now for FREE site access and more
- IRS Shuts Down Electronic Filing PIN Service
- Accountant Who Hid on Appalachian Trail Jailed for Embezzling Millions from Pepsi Bottler
- Push to Impeach IRS Chief Koskinen Stirs Scholars' Disagreement
- Fraudsters Still Ripping Off Taxpayers despite IRS Protections
- IRS Warns of New Scam Involving Bogus Student Tax