Email This Article
U.S. Treasury Signs Bilateral FATCA Agreement with U.K.
The U.S. Treasury Department said Friday that it has signed a bilateral agreement with the United Kingdom to implement information reporting and withholding tax provisions under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, or FATCA, allowing the two governments to share information about taxpayers from the U.S. and U.K.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines