1st Global, a research and consulting partner to CPA and wealth management firms, said it is launching CPA Wealth Enterprise, a newsletter that aims to educate and inform CPAs about developments, trends and insights in wealth management.
Written by experienced consultants and practitioners, CPA Wealth Enterprise is tailored to a CPA audience that understands wealth management is an ethical, service-based business. “1st Global believes that CPAs should and will be the dominant providers of wealth management in America,” said 1st Global chairman and CEO Tony Batman in a statement. “If tax planning is not at the core of a financial plan, it is incomplete. As one of the most trusted professions in America, CPAs are uniquely qualified to provide financial counsel. The care, concern and deep commitment to help clients achieve their ideal financial picture is embedded in the DNA of CPAs.”
CPA Wealth Enterprise provides information to CPAs on improving client satisfaction, building their business and improving their wealth management skills. The free newsletter contains five specific categories:
• Leadership Intelligence – Lessons in leadership and motivating others to improve your business
• Investment Insight – Information on market developments and trends across the investment landscape
• Knowledge Base – Guidance and skill development on Method 10™ Solutions from 1st Global Consultants
• Practice Consulting – Tips and discussion on how to grow your business and better serve your clients
• Stories from the Frontlines – Case studies and best practices in wealth management directly from CPAs successfully offering wealth management
Among the members of 1st Global’s advisory board are Dr. Harry M. Markowitz, Ph.D., recipient of the 1990 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his dissertation on Modern Portfolio Theory, Dr. Arthur B. Laffer, “Father of Supply-Side Economics” and inventor of the Laffer Curve and former CliftonLarsonAllen CEO Carl George, who was honored as one of the “Top 10 Most Influential People in Accounting” by Accounting Today.
To read or sign up for the free newsletter, visit www.CPAWealthEnterprise.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access