The Association for Accounting Marketing will be hiring its first chief executive officer, representing the first staff hire for the national trade association.
"An experienced and reputable CEO will provide a consistent level of leadership for the organization, and essentially serve as the 'face' of AAM to further establish the visibility we need to advance the profession," said AAM president Katie Tolin, who is also director of practice growth at Rea & Associates. Tolin and the AAM board of directors outlined the benefits they believe the future CEO will provide to its members:
- Knowledge of the responsibilities and obstacles faced by accounting marketers;
- Leadership to educate the accounting industry about the value of marketers; and,
- The ability to help marketers grow and heighten their awareness of cutting-edge opportunities to help lead their firms to success.
The full CEO job description and submission information is available on AAM's Web site.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access