The Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation elected several new officers and directors in August 2009. New ACAT officers include:
· President Daniel E. Setters of Accounting plus Tax Solutions, Inc. in Champaign, Ill.
· Vice President Ronny K. Woods of Woods and Woods, PA, Ltd. in Nashville, Ark.
Two new members elected to the ACAT board of directors include:
· Donny J. Woods of Woods and Woods, PA, Ltd. in Nashville, Ark.
· Donald G. Yoder of Bontrager Tax, Accounting & Consulting in Kalona, Iowa
Continuing in his role as ACAT secretary-treasurer is Roger Berryman, EA, ATA of Berrymans Business Services in Holdenville, Okla.
Three members of the ACAT board of directors continuing their terms include:
· Wanda Goodson of Goodson Accounting & Tax Services in Dawsonville, Ga.
· Carla Rich of Pensacola Junior College in Pensacola, Fla.
· James W. Finch of Arvest Bank Group in Oklahoma City, Okla.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access