[IMGCAP(1)]Check out the digital edition of the July 2013 issue of Accounting Today.
The issue includes articles on:
• What the Firm of the Future will look like;
• Creating a partner compensation system that works;
• Accounting Today's annual Weatth Magnets ranking of the top CPA financial planning firms by assets under management;
• A case study on FASB's proposed changes to lease accounting standards;
• Recruiting new staff members on campus;
• Finding new practice areas to explore after tax season;
• How firms are using mobile apps to boost productivity; and,
• How to say no to people who want free professional advice.
To access the digital editiom, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access