Accounting Today looking for Top Firms by AUM
Accounting Today is in the midst of collecting submissions for its 2019 ranking of the Top Firms by AUM.
Now in its thirteenth year, this report from Accounting Today ranks CPA firms involved in financial planning by assets under management, providing an invaluable insight into this burgeoning field.
Candidates for the list must be CPA firms that have a financial planning practice (including subsidiaries and affiliates), and at least one of the financial planners in the practice must hold a CPA credential.
To participate, complete the survey at this link.
Submissions must be received by May 6, 2019.
The final listing will appear in June on AccountingToday.com and in the print edition of Accounting Today. Last year's list is available here.
For more information about the report, including the submissions process and eligibility requirements, send an email to AcToday@sourcemedia.com.
New report schedule
Separately, Accounting Today is also revamping its schedule of other awards, reports and rankings. The submission windows and publication dates for the rest of the year will be:
- VAR 100: Submission window opens in mid-May; report to be published in July.
- Managing Partner Elite: Submission window opens in June; report to be published in August.
- Best Firms to Work For: Survey window closes in early May; report to be published in September. (For more details, visit www.bestaccountingfirmstoworkfor.com.)
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting: Submission window opens in mid-September; report to be published in December.
- Top 100 Firms/Regional Leaders: Submission window opens in mid-December; report to be published in March.