Minneapolis (Aug. 12, 2003) - Furthering the trend of accounting software vendors signing on to the new XBRL language for distributing financial data, AccTrak21, said its general ledger program now supports the latest XBRL version for both International Accounting Standards and the US GAAP taxonomy framework.
The new XBRL feature allows users the option of of choosing to load either a completely new taxonomy or a previously mapped taxonomy that has been saved. Additionally, users can also load previously saved criteria, which consists of mapped taxonomies and selected Fiscal Year, Fiscal Period, Currency and Company Identifier.
Other features of AccTrak21 XBRL include:
• Flexibility to map the chart of accounts or a combination of accounts to XBRL tags;
• The ability to view and print the XBRL document for editing;
• System checking to minimize data entry errors; and,
• Ability to send XBRL documents as an email attachment.
“XBRL is the future of sharing business information and we’re excited to support this international effort,” said Steve Yulga, CEO of AccTrak21 USA, Inc.
All new users and users on maintenance will be receiving the XBRL Component v2.0 at no additional charge.
-- WebCPA Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access