Nonprofit accounting software developer AccuFund Inc. has released a new edition of its AccuFund Accounting Suite.
Version 5.02 adds a new Travel Advance Management module that tracks all employee travel and expense requests, and sends approved requests directly to accounts payable. It also includes enhancements to the Work Order module, and new features to several other modules.
"Our product development is dedicated to meeting the needs of organizations with specific requirements and characteristics, and helping them to facilitate and optimize their management of specific financial tasks," said AccuFund president Peter Stam, in a statement. "Travel Advance Management will be beneficial to organizations with lots of travel activity, particularly employees traveling with advances, while the Work Order module enhancements will make work order management more expedient for organizations with multiple departments."
Among the other enhancements in Version 5.02 are:
- Departmental security in the Work Order module, including the ability to control who can initiate work orders versus modify them;
- The ability to link URLs into demographics in the Core System; and,
- Enhanced functionality for W-2 corrections in year-end payroll processing.
The solution is available both on-premise and in the cloud.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access