HELP WANTEDAt the risk of repeating ourselves, we'll note that CPA firms are having a tough time finding good staff. The American Institute of CPAs is on the case, and put out a white paper on the subject. Among their suggestions:
* Go to school. Having college interns is good, but you should also develop a relationship with a local university, volunteering to speak on careers in accounting or on technical issues, to show off your firm.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access