Some very productive folks out there want to help the rest of us by providing "life hacks" - their tips and tricks for being more efficient. Not all of them will work for everyone, but with so many out there, some are bound to work for you. A few suggestions:* Start small. Begin your day with a series of short, easily accomplished tasks. No matter how easy they are, they'll get you off to a running start.
* Park on a downhill slope. When you stop in the middle of an ongoing task, leave yourself a note of what to do next - it'll help you recapture momentum, and get back into the task more quickly.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access