Some very productive folks out there want to help the rest of us by providing "life hacks" - their tips and tricks for being more efficient. Not all of them will work for everyone, but with so many out there, some are bound to work for you. A few suggestions:* Start small. Begin your day with a series of short, easily accomplished tasks. No matter how easy they are, they'll get you off to a running start.
* Park on a downhill slope. When you stop in the middle of an ongoing task, leave yourself a note of what to do next - it'll help you recapture momentum, and get back into the task more quickly.
* Break it down. Schedule your time in 20-minute increments, with each block dedicated to a specific task. Set timers, if you need to.
SOURCE: The Economist, LifeHack.org, 43folders.com
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access