How powerful is your firm's brand? Do you have one? How well you can answer these questions should give you an idea of how well-developed your brand is.* What is your elevator speech? This is a one-sentence description of what your firm does.
* What is your tagline? This is a short (10 words or less) slogan or motto that reinforces your brand.
* Who is your chief brand officer?
* Has your brand been front-page news in the last year? This is worth less, of course, if the coverage was negative.
* What are you clients buying? Who are your competitors? You have to know what your brand means to people, and your specific rivals in that area.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access