Adaptive Insights, which provides cloud corporate performance management software, has extended its platform for financial and operational planning, the final push in this year's updates to the Adaptive Suite.
This release marks the third software release for 2017. The new features of Adaptive Suite 2017.3 include:
- Self-service analytics and reporting: New visualizations, global multicurrency reporting, and access to favorite reports enable users to view, analyze and share insights.
- Deeper financial and operating planning: A new capability allows each team to plan the level of detail required for their function within a daily, weekly or monthly time frame. Finance then has an updated view of total projected revenue and costs, incorporating unique events or time periods from across the organization.
“Throughout 2017, we have focused on enhancing our platform to encourage a collaborative planning process across the entire organization,” said Bhaskar Himatsingka, chief product officer at Adaptive Insights, in a statement. “As a result, power finance users and business managers alike can take advantage of our newest self-service analytics and reporting capabilities, allowing access to financial and operational data that companies require to make fast, data-driven decisions. Anyone involved in planning and decision making in an organization today — from an operations manager to department head to a CEO — can use our platform to better plan and react to needs in their organization in real-time.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access