Avalara, which makes cloud-based tax compliance software, has certified 22 new software integrations.
The newest eCommerce, enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, point-of-sale and field management partners are:
- Accolent ERP – A cloud solution with a full suite of ERP functionality that is optimized for the wholesale distribution and light manufacturing industries.
- Agiliron – A SaaS platform for omni-channel commerce that helps retail, wholesale, distribution and eCommerce businesses operate more efficiently and increase sales.
- BrightStores – An e-commerce platform built for the promotional products segment, offering online company stores to sell marketing materials and promotional items.
- Clarity eCommerce by Clarity Ventures – An enterprise-ready and scalable eCommerce software platform.
- CL Lease by Cloud Lending Solutions – A cloud-based end-to-end equipment lease and finance solution.
- CloudCraze – An enterprise-class B2B/B2C cross-channel eCommerce platform built natively on the Salesforce1 platform.
- DCWarehouse Automation – An inventory management and customer satisfaction tool with an integrated and real-time warehouse automation solution.
- ePDS ERP by Axiom Software – A highly-specialized ERP solution for electronic parts distributors to increase their operational efficiency through a dedicated business intelligence platform.
- Exact Macola - ERP and business software for manufacturers and distributors to automate, manage and grow their businesses.
- Expandable ERP – A provider of integrated business management systems for growing medical device and high-tech manufacturers.
- FDM4 – FDM4 offers scalable apparel software solutions and enterprise software packages that can be acquired either through a licensed model or as a hosted SaaS solution.
- GlobalEdge (GE) by Davisware – An integrated software service for service, constriction, accounting and distribution with CRM and management processes.
- HarrisData – Enterprise application software (manufacturing, distribution, financial, customer relationship management, human resource and payroll) for mid-sized businesses.
- Konnective CRM – A cloud-based customer relationship management and order management system that helps clients dominate in the direct response and affiliate marketing industry.
- Paladin Point of Sale – A point-of-sale system for hardware, pharmacy and retail stores.
- ProductCart – Sopping cart software used by businesses to create and run professional eCommerce stores.
- S2K Vision by Davisware – A fully-integrated ERP software platform for service scheduling and dispatching, accounting and field service applications.
- SAP Hybris by DigiCommerce – A full-service agency that excels in providing personalized content and commerce solutions for organizations.
- ServiceMax – A GE Digital company and the leader in cloud-based field service management solutions.
- Solidus – Built as open-source tech to be a scalable, stable, highly customizable eComm application for high volume retailers. Plugin built/maintained by Boomer.Digital.
- Workday – An ERP alternative for HR and financial management to businesses to provide real-time visibility into data.
- Workwise – A leading developer of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions along with comprehensive implementation and support services.
For a full list of Avalara’s certified integrations, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access