Avalara launched a new benefits program for U.S. QuickBooks ProAdvisors and their QuickBooks Online clients, giving them access to Avalara’s fully integrated sales tax compliance solution for QBO, referral incentives, and tools to market their tax compliance services.
Specifically, the program’s benefits for ProAdvisors are:
- A six month free trial of the Avalara sales tax compliance app for QBO for ProAdvisors’ QBO clients
- Not-for-resale copy of AvaTax for QBO, which provides real-time access to the most current rates and taxability rules
- AvaBucks, a $75 per referral incentive program for ProAdvisors who refer their clients to Avalara
- Access to Avalara’s marketing center, which has sales tax-specific templates and rich content to use for prospective and current clients
“QBO makes life easier for small businesses that would otherwise struggle with tasks like creating invoices, paying bills, and tracking expenses,” stated Marshal Kushniruk, EVP of global business development at Avalara. “And starting today, sales tax compliance can be added to that list with these exclusive new benefits that give ProAdvisors not only a new range of compliance solutions to offer to their QBO clients, but also new opportunities to differentiate and grow their practices.”
In conjunction with the program’s launch, Avalara is offering QuickBooks ProAdvisors’ QBO clients six months of free and unlimited AvaTax calculation, returns and remittance services. To qualify, QBO clients need to access the Avalara sales tax compliance app prior to March 31, 2016.
The cloud-based app provides automate, up-to-date sales tax calculation and return filings compliance within the QBO interface.
“Today’s announcement with Avalara further delivers on our promise to help ProAdvisors better serve their clients and provide new opportunities that promote the growth of their practices,” stated Luis Sanchez, leader of the global QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program. “The integration between QBO and Avalara helps ProAdvisors add compliance automation services to their overall toolkit and client offerings, thereby enhancing their role as a strategic advisor to small businesses.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access