Avalara, cloud-based provider of tax compliance solutions, launched SALT-in-a-Box (SIB), a no-cost program for accountants and bookkeepers to help their clients proactively identify and address state and local tax (SALT) compliance issues.
SIB provides accounting professionals with a single place to access tools, information and services enabling them to:
- Know if their clients are at risk for sales tax non-compliance
- Possess clear, detailed knowledge to address risks when they arise
- Proactively serve as trusted advisors on SALT-elated compliance issues
“Together with leading CPA firms, Avalara developed SALT-in-a-Box for accounting firms and industry professionals faced with increased client demand for assistance with state and local tax issues,” stated Patrick Falle, North America channel chief at Avalara. “Firms that have decided to take a proactive stance in addressing this growing market can easily pick up SALT-in-a-Box and start helping clients to identify and make the right decisions surrounding sales tax issues and in doing so, they’ll also expand their billable advisory services, and strengthen their engagement with new prospects and existing clients.”
More information on Avalara’s SALT program can be found here or be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access