Atlanta (Aug. 2, 2002)-- Best Software has consolidated all the consultant programs for its Small Business Division products, which include the Peachtree, DacEasy and Timeslips brands.The Small Business Division, based in Atlanta, noted that the move provides customers of those products one point of contact for purchase and service, and provides the consultants with new efficiencies. Those consultants include a large proportion of accounting professionals.
"This program empowers our consultants to better meet their clients' needs," said Jim Ducker, senior vice president of marketing and channel sales for Best's SmallBusiness Division.
The "Best Software Small Business Division Certified Consultant" program offers three tiers of membership. Best said that its benefits to consultants include:
- Not-for-resale copies of the latest product releases;
- Direct purchasing relationships with the Small Business Division;
- Marketing support and sales collateral materials;
- Product certification and technical support plans;
- Access to the exclusive reseller section on the Best's Small Business Division Web site for some consultants;
- A dedicated account management team from Best.
-- Electronic Accountant Newswire staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access