Business management products provider Best Software Inc. named more than 70 companies as winners of its President's Circle for 2004, an annual program that fetes the company's top-producing small business division and mid-market division resellers.
The resellers and certified consultants named to the President's Circle represent the Abra, Accpac, Act!, BatchMasterPFW, BusinessVision, BusinessWorks, Carpe Diem, DacEasy, FAS, MAS 90/200/500, MIP Fund Accounting, MIP Fundraising, Peachtree, Platinum for Windows by Best, SalesLogix, Timberline, TimeSheet Professional and Timeslips lines.
Best said that the following 19 resellers were the top achievers in their respective categories:
* Accpac (all solutions, U.S.): Dynamic Software Solutions, in Miami.
* Accpac (all solutions, Canada): BDO, of Barrie, Ont.
* Accpac Advantage Series: Equation Technologies, of Richmond Hill, Ont.
* Accpac CRM: Forepoint, in Buffalo Grove, Ill.
* Accpac Pro Series: LPS Consulting, of Fanwood, N.J.
* Act!: DataLogic Inc., in Cleveland.
* BusinessVision: Rowie Walker & Associates, of Don Mills, Ont.
* BusinessWorks: Lorelei Walker, in Houma, La.
* MAS 90/200 (tie): Blytheco, of Laguna Hills, Calif., and Macdonald Consulting, of Atlanta.
* MAS 500: BHE Consulting, of Weymouth, Mass.
* Mid-Market Accounting Solutions (Best Software overall): Blytheco.
* MIP Fund Accounting: NFP Consultants Inc., in St. Louis.
* MIP Fundraising: JMT Consulting Group Inc., of Brewster, N.Y.
* National Partner: Clifton Gunderson Solutions, in Peoria, Ill.
* Platinum for Windows (tie): R.L. Nelson & Associates, of Export, Pa., and Marshall & Poe, of Elkhart, Ind.
* Small Business Accounting Solutions (including Peachtree, Timeslips and DacEasy): Compu Financial Systems Inc., of Coral Springs, Fla.
* SalesLogix: Infinity Info Systems, in New York.
* Specialized Products Division (including Abra and FAS): Galaxy Technologies Inc., of Madison, Wis.
* Timberline: United Solutions, in Marlborough, Mass.
The following resellers also achieved Best's Million Dollar Circle status for 2004: Blytheco, Enterprise Resource Group, Hightower Inc., Infinity Info Systems, Macdonald Consulting Group, Spinnaker Network Solutions, THG Sales Automation, and United Solutions.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access