Business payments network Bill.com and online accounting software provider Xero announced a new Direct Sync integration for small and medium-sized business customers.
With the integration, now available, business owners can sync their Xero and Bill.com accounts to get a real-time, combined snapshot of their bill pay and online accounting.
“Small businesses using Xero can now enjoy a more seamless and fluid way to manage their payments,” stated René Lacerte, founder and CEO of Bill.com. “Our partnership with Xero enables businesses to manage their accounting and payment processes with ease and efficiency.”
Direct Sync, which streamlines paperless accounting and bill payment workflows, can be up and running in less than an hour.
Specifically, the solution:
- Automatically transfers and manages unpaid bills from Xero into Bill.com
- Automatically syncs a range of data with Xero including accounts, vendors, customers and vendor credits
- Reconciles payments made through Bill.com using Xero bank reconciliation features
- Gives direct access to customer service and payment support
“Our partnership with Bill.com will offer a simple solution for managing payments and tracking cash flow - both crucial to the health of small businesses,” stated James Maiocco, general manager of business and corporate development at Xero. “Xero and Bill.com Direct Sync will make life easier for our customers by reducing the time spent on tedious back-office processes instead enabling them to focus on growing their businesses.”
In tandem with the integration, Xero announced a new program for partners providing them with a no-subscription account for their firm and a special price on the Bill.com Accountants Program. More details are available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access