Online invoicing and bill pay provider Bill.com has released its latest integration with QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 aims to provide seamless, bidirectional workflow for accounts payable and receivable, eliminating extra data entry, improving data integrity and providing an accurate, up-to-date forecasting of cash flow
“Increasingly, efficiency provides competitive and profitable advantages for accounting firms. The QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 enables a greater level of efficiency that results in more time dedicated to creating more revenue, stronger client ties, and strategic growth,” said Bill.com’s senior director of product management, Henrique Ceribelli.
QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 features include:
- A bidirectional sync that brings unpaid bills and invoices from QuickBooks into Bill.com and then syncs payments back to QuickBooks.
- The ability to access a cash forecast in Bill.com that draws from the QuickBooks bank balance.
- Information with the most up-to-date postings on payments and deposits to ensure comprehensive cash forecasting.
- The ability for new users to easily bring unpaid bills from QuickBooks into Bill.com in a few simple steps.
Bill.com customers will receive upgrade notices for the QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 starting at the end of September. To request the upgrade immediately, users can log in to Bill.com and click “Support” at the bottom of any page.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access