Business payments solution provider Bill.com released Bill.com Fast Pay, a new service for small businesses to pay and get paid electronically.
Fast Pay’s automated method of payment is designed to maintain cash flow and streamline business operations.
“Our customers have told us they need a simple and secure solution for those times when they need to pay their vendors quickly,” stated Bill.com CEO René Lacerte. “Fast Pay was developed in response to those unplanned or emergency situations. Now, SMBs in particular can rely on a seamless digital solution without the hassle of going to the bank to send wire transfers or scheduling pickups by FedEx or UPS.”
- Overnight ePayments or overnight, two-day and three-day checks with tracking and full remittance information
- Approval workflows, audit trails and customer support
- Tracking number displayed once payment is submitted
- User-friendly, intuitive interface automatically calculating payment arrival date and time
- Option for customers to void checks
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access