Business payment provider Bill.com announced updates to its iOS mobile app to increase accounts receivable functionality.
The updated Bill.com iOS app includes:
- A receivables dashboard where accountants managing multiple accounts can access all clients’ accounts receivable activities, with push notifications appearing for all clients
- Access to all clients’ outstanding invoices, when an invoice was last sent, and the ability to send email reminders to customers via the app
- A display of payments received for invoices, customizable with push notifications
“Accounts receivable represents a crucial aspect of a healthy and prospering business, which is why today’s accountants and their clients need an app that simplifies the A/R process and gives them everything they need in the palm of their hand,” stated Konstantinos Giannakis, director of user experience and mobile product lead at Bill.com. “The new features for our iOS mobile app ‒ which our clients are quite excited about ‒ expand upon the Bill.com experience to create an additional level of convenience and efficiency.”
The Bill.com mobile app, with new features, can be downloaded in the app store.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access