New York ( Dec. 29, 2003) -- BKR International, a global association of accounting and business advisory firms, has added two more members to its firms roster.
Those joining BKR are:
• Kiesling Associates LLP, a five-office, 12-partner firm with a presence in four states, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Founded in 1952, the firm has clients in such industries as telecommunications, wireless & video service providers, ISPs, electric cooperatives, and not-for-profits.
• Skaines Reeves and Jones of Brisbane, Australia, is a two-partner firm that provides business development, financial planning, management accounting, tax accounting, audit, accounting software, and insurance services.
With the new firm, BKR now boasts 129 independent member firms in 60 countries.
-- WebCPA staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access