New York (Nov. 13, 2002) -- BKR International, an association of independent accounting and business advisory firms, has added a pair of new member firms and as a result, expanded its presence to include Thailand and Hungary.
BKR’s new member firms are:
• BMJ Consultancy Group Co. Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand.
With five partners and a staff of 31, BMJ Consultancy provides audit and tax services, corporate services and corporate formation, management consulting, human resources consulting, and electronic information management.
• Interauditor Neuner + Henzl Consulting Ltd., Budapest, Hungary. With a staff of 14, including three partners, the firm offers legal and financial consulting assists companies with privatization, and performs traditional audit and tax work. Clients include publicly-owned businesses in publishing, tourism and travel, construction, and the clothing industry.
BKR now represents some 124 independent member firms worldwide.
-- Electronic Accountant Newswire staff
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access