Technology and practice management consultancy Boomer Technology Circles, based here, has added five more firms to its roster for 2012.
The new additions to BTC are:
• Lance, Soll & Lunghard, LLP, a seven-partner-four office firm in Southern California;
• Roger A. Brown & Co., a 30-person firm in Pasadena, Calif.;
• HoganTaylor, a 24-partner firm with offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Okla., and Fayetteville, Ark.;
• Mayer Hoffman McCann, a nationwide firm with over 275 shareholders and offices in 38 locations;
• The Resnick Druckman Group, with offices in New York City and Long Island.
“We are excited to bring these five firms on board with the Boomer Technology Circles,” said Boomer Consulting, Inc. CIO Jim Boomer. “Firms recognize that leveraging technology to meet business objectives is critical to achieving a competitive advantage.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access