Value-added reseller Brittenford Systems, provider of financial management software solutions for nonprofits, government contractors, schools and businesses, unveiled a new partner program for its ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions for Concur and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Brittenford Systems, an Intacct and Microsoft partner and No. 94 on Accounting Today’s 2015 VAR 100, is making the program available to Microsoft Dynamics GP resellers in the U.S. Through the partnership, organizations can resell and support the following integrations:
- ExpenseConnect, which integrates between Concur Travel & Expense and Microsoft Dynamics GP, using GP web services, requiring no manual data manipulation or SAE file download.
- Invoice Connect, which creates an automated integration between Concur Invoice and Microsoft Dynamics GP for full invoice workflow.
Benefits for resellers in the ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect Partner Program include:
- Revenue potential for the life of the subscription
- Additional services revenue potential for training support of the ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions
“The amount of demand for our ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions continues to grow, and because of this, we are excited to open this new partner program to organizations seeking new opportunities to grow business,” stated Shereen Mahoney, CEO of Brittenford Systems. “We look forward to helping your organization provide these powerful, award winning integrations to customers now and in the future.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access