CCH will hold its second annual user conference in Boca Raton, Fla., from Oct. 29 through Nov. 1.
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, and a leading provider of tax and accounting information, software and services, said the aim of the conference is to bring together industry authorities and leading practitioners to share information, build community and drive greater profitability and success. CCH's first ever user conference, held last November, drew 500 attendees, guests, strategic partners and CCH representatives.
Conference highlights will include:
- Keynote addresses from industry leaders on trends in tax, accounting and technology;
- CPE-accredited education sessions and panel discussions;
- Interactive roundtable discussions on hot topics facing the industry;
- Peer-to-peer networking sessions, where attendees will learn from each other about successful best practices in overcoming business challenges;
- Product showcases featuring CCH's integrated software and research applications.
The conference also provides customers with the opportunity to speak directly to CCH executives and senior product management and development teams to help shape new products and drive product enhancements.For more information, please visit http://CCHGroup.com/UserConference or call 1-800-739-9998, then select option 1, followed by option 1.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access