Tax and accounting solutions provider CCH Small Firm Services has launched a new resource center to help tax and accounting professionals improve their marketing and increase their knowledge of the field.
The new Marketing Resource Center includes a number of resources aimed at helping tax pros improve their marketing, including:
• A two-part webinar by marketing expert Bonnie Buol Ruszczyk focused on developing a marketing plan. Live versions will be held this month and in September that will qualify for CPE; a taped version will be available for self-study later in the fall.
• A workbook, “Building a Marketing Plan That Works,” that expands on the webinar training and includes over a dozen re-usable templates.
• A broad array of materials to help execute a marketing plan, including some customizable materials, like postcards for direct mail campaigns.
CCH SFS can access the Marketing Resource Center through their ATX or TaxWise Solution Center, and qualify for discounts on some materials. Non-customers can reach the MRC directly.
“In an increasingly competitive market, tax professionals need to think outside the box in order to both attract new clients and retain existing ones,” said CCH SFS president Jeff Gramlich. “The Marketing Resource Center was developed to help them create an easily executable marketing plan.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access