* E&Y RESIGNS ASTEC: Astec Industries, a manufacturer of environmental cleaning equipment, said that its auditor, Big Four firm Ernst & Young, had resigned, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company has subsequently engaged Grant Thornton as its new independent accountant.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access