Cloud accounting and finance education and advocacy group the Cloud Accounting (CAI), is again seeking participation for its second annual benchmark survey on cloud and SaaS solutions software usage.
The survey aims to relate adoption decisions to company size, perceived benefits, perceived concerns, and experiences with installed software packages. Survey participants will receive the survey results and report via email.
“Whether you have already adopted cloud technologies or are just considering your options, we hope that you will contribute your views to this important study. As a participant, you can access the results of this unique research to guide your own decisions,” said CAI executive director and chairman Lindy Antonelli.
Last year’s survey found that while finance and accounting professionals are adopting cloud accounting and SaaS products a slower rate than other IT categories, accounting systems are nonetheless, migrating substantially from on-premise to cloud. Some highlights of this study showed that:
- More than half the respondents have already deployed at least one cloud app and 82.5 percent intended to use SaaS solutions in the future
- The top expected benefits of SaaS and cloud offerings is simplification of software management
- The top concerns are either security or reconfiguring the IT environment
- 19 percent of the cloud applications named by respondents were application suites
- Other named apps were point solutions for backup and recovery; bill payment and invoicing;
- file sharing and document management; infrastructure; sales forecasting; sales force management; and tax prep and sales tax.
Interested parties can take the current survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cloud-saas-solutions-software-survey.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access