Leadership and management consulting firm ConvergenceCoaching has announced its 2017-18 Spring Transformational Leadership Program graduating class, recognizing high-potential candidates from CPA firms who have completed the firm's one-year program that helps "future leaders honestly identify their strengths and areas for improvement...and prepare to take on meaningful roles in leading and managing [their] firm," according to ConvergenceCoaching's site.
“Our Spring 2017-2018 program completed on May 30th and we are pleased to congratulate our most recent TLP graduating class,” stated Tamera Loerzel, a partner at ConvergenceCoaching. “We are honored to have been a part of our graduates’ leadership journey. It is truly our privilege to guide NextGen leaders as they practice new leadership and management techniques and position themselves for future leadership with their firms.”
The Transformational Leadership Program represents a one-year, accelerated “finishing school” program for high-potential candidates working at CPA firms. Candidates participate in personal workshops, online seminars and one-on-one coaching to develop their management skills inside firms. Candidates can earn at least 45 CPE hours from the program.
“With the rapid pace of succession and leadership transition, part of our mission is to provide truly transformative leadership development so future leaders are ready to take on new and meaningful leadership roles in their firms,” said Jennifer Wilson, ConvergenceCoaching's co-founder and partner, in a statement. “Each bright graduating class affirms our enthusiasm about the future of the profession. And we are grateful to have just kicked off our 2018-2019 Spring program with a new group of 26 talented NextGen leaders.”
"Our firm has accessed the TLP to help nine of our future leaders increase their self-awareness and develop new skills. Through TLP, they refine their performance, identify their passions and interests and clarify their pathway with our firm,“ stated Clive Grimbleby, managing partner at Grimbleby Coleman CPAs. “We truly appreciate ConvergenceCoaching’s shared faith and values and their personal investment in our leaders’ success.”
The graduating class includes:
· Marianna Willey - Tax senior manager at Bader Martin
· Kevin Majchrowicz - Partner at Brock, Schechter & Polakoff
· Laura Clark - Tax senior manager at Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter & Veil
· Breanna Howard - Senior manager at Cooper Norman
· Sharon Cook - Senior tax manager at Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
· Walt Derengowski - Audit partner at Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
· Ricardo Trujillo - Partner at Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
· David Sternberg - Partner at Green Hasson Janks
· Debby Baker - Manager at Grimbleby Coleman
· LeeAnne DeCosta - Supervisor at Grimbleby Coleman
· Kathy Wilson - Shareholder at Grove, Mueller and Swank
· Chad Pfeiffer - Partner at HBE
· Sarah Langham - Senior manager at HoganTaylor
· Melania Powell - Senior manager at HoganTaylor
· Zach Chalifour - Partner at James Moore & Co.
· Kari Young - Senior manager at Jones & Roth
· Ashley Christie - Director at Katz, Sapper & Miller
· Chris Baxter - Senior manager at Peterson Sullivan
· Erika Allen - Senior manager at Peterson Sullivan
· Kristi Meier - Principal at Presley & Partners
· Carrie Steffen - President at The Whetstone Group
· David Schwartz - Manager at Wilkin and Guttenplan
For more on the Transformational Leadership Program, head to ConvergenceCoaching's site here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access