CPA.com announced new products and services at the American Institute of CPA’s 2015 Fall Meeting of Council.
CPA.com CEO and president Erik Asgeirsson outlined the company’s new resources and areas of investment in a business update to the AICPA’s governing body.
“At CPA.com, our role is to anticipate change so that accounting firms and their clients can take advantage of significant transformations in the business environment,” Asgeirsson stated. “We continue to develop sharply focused products, services and educational resources that support the pillars of the CPA firm: tax, audit, accounting and advisory services. With the profession more aware than ever of the need to embrace innovation, we want to enable firms to meet that goal.”
CPA.com’s latest investments include:
- A pilot program for a financial information clearinghouse for private companies where they can securely share financial statements through a cloud-based hub and that delivers CPA-authenticated data to lenders, investors and others.
- Adding financial technology company Biz2Credit, an online marketplace for small business finance, as one of CPA.com’s cloud-based partner in the client accounting services category to meet the financing needs of CPA firms and their clients.
- Website improvements and new marketing efforts.
- Upgrading the AICPA Navigator, the institute’s learning management system.
“We’re proud of the progress we’ve made in the past year, and excited about our pipeline of new products and services,” stated Asgeirsson.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access